If you're new to the press on nail world, or you've always struggled applying them, you've come to the right place, we've got you covered! We're here to bring you all the tips & tricks in the false nail application book to help your nails look as Pretty as they can.
- Remove any nail polish or any product on your nails if any
- Push back cuticles with wooden cuticle stick
- File & shape your natural nails with mini file
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and dry
- Buff nails slightly for better adhesion
- Open your Pretty nail set and select the correct nail sizes and set them to one side
- Apply a thin layer of glue to either your natural nails or the back of the false nails (or opt for our Super Adhesive Nail Tabs for a more gentle glue)
- Align the false nail to your cuticle and gently press & hold for 30 seconds
- Enjoy your Pretty nails!
Now we've got the basics covered, here's some tips, tricks & advice:
- Always make sure you prep before application! A lot of people miss the prep stage to save time but it plays an important part in the application if you want your nails to last and look the best they can
- Buffing the natural nail helps to dehydate the nail slightly so the nail glue can dry and adhere a lot better than if there was moisture there
- Apply enough glue to avoid air pockets, this also helps the false nail last longer on your natural nails
- Make sure you press & hold the nails down for 30 seconds, it may seem like a long time per nail, but remember all these steps are to help them last longer
- Avoid contact with water for the first hour to ensure the glue has completely dried